On Wednesday 25th April, the Rural Project, funded by the Police and Crime Commissioner, in conjunction with the NFU and Warwickshire Police, are holding a morning to support farmers and address issues regarding rural crime. The morning will include:
- Information on Datatag with the opportunity to bring your machinery/vehicles to have marked at a discounted rate, further details available.
- A new tracker which can be used on multiple vehicles.
- Crime prevention ideas for around the farm and farmhouse.
- Opportunity to discuss any issues or concerns with Warwickshire Police and the Warwickshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
- Book a crime prevention visit with Carol Cotterill, Rural Crime Officer for your farm.
- Launch of a new initiative to support farmers with regard to vehicles and implements..
Location will be at a local farm, to be confirmed in the next few days.
We know how busy you all are and hopefully the weather will be picking up soon so it will get even busier, but this is an important opportunity and is being put on to help and support you. Please spare a couple of hours to come and see what is available, how we can help and discuss any issues with the police.
If you would like to reserve a place, like more information or would like to book in a vehicle to be marked, please email email@example.com.