Damage. Honeybourne Road, Bidford. Two field gates forced open and crops in field damaged by vehicle that has driven around the private land. Ongoing problem. Overnight 28th & 29th December. Inc 98 of 29/12/2018
• *Theft. Shop, Bidford. Several items stolen from shop by way of shoplifting. Offender described as a white male, mid 20’s to 30’s, 5’ 10″, medium build, wearing a grey beanie hat, grey joggers, black Adidas top and Adidas trainers. Between 5pm and 5.02pm Friday 28th December. 0097 29/12/2018
• *Vehicle Seizure. Honeybourne Road, Bidford. Report of vehicle driving around private land. 9.45pm Friday 28th December. 0435 28/12/2018. The vehicle reported was found parked at the side of the road the following morning, so was seized by police. (Section 99 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 – Removal of vehicles illegally, obstructively or dangerously parked, or abandoned or broken down).
• *Burglary Business. Georges Elm Lane, Bidford. Outbuilding broken into and items stolen including two grinders and a socket set. Between 26th & 27th December. 0216 27/12/2018
• *Burglary Residential. Waterloo Road, Bidford. Secure wooden barn broken into and items stolen. Various items stolen, including tools, wheelbarrow, strimmer’s and chainsaw. Between 26th & 27th December. 0115 27/12/2018
• *Vehicle Crime. Crompton Avenue, Bidford. Door on vehicle forced open and the ignition tampered with. The vehicle has then been moved down the road towards Waterloo Road where it was left. Overnight 24th & 25th December. 0112 25/12/2018
• *Vehicle Crime. Crompton avenue, Bidford. Motorcycle stolen from property. Overnight 24th & 25th December. 0083 25/12/2018. Motorcycle found by member of the public in Quinneys lane, Bidford.